Data protectionDesignation of the responsible body
The responsible data processing unit on this website is:
Groninger Welke Janssen
Sworn Average Adjusters - Beeidigte Dispacheure
Tel.: +49 - 421/ 598160
Fax: +49 - 421/ 5981616
The responsible body, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (such as names, contact details, etc.).
Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of
When you visit our website www.groninger-welke.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file, Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Website, von der aus der Zugriff erfolgt (Referrer-URL),
- used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider. The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. F General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO). Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you. Definitions of the terms used (eg "personal data" or "processing") can be found in Art. 4 DSGVO.
Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You your according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
For integration and presentation of video content, our website uses plugins from YouTube. Provider of the video portal is the YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit a page with an integrated YouTube plug-in, it will connect to YouTube's servers. YouTube will find out which of our sites you've visited.
YouTube may associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile should you be logged into your YouTube account. By logging out beforehand you have the option to prevent this.
Some cookies are "session cookies." Such cookies are automatically deleted after the end of your browser session. On the other hand, other cookies remain on your device until you delete them yourself. Such cookies help us to recognize you when you return to our website.
With a modern web browser, you can monitor, restrict or prevent the setting of cookies. Many web browsers can be configured to automatically delete cookies when the program is closed. The deactivation of cookies may result in limited functionality of our website.
The links below will tell you how to manage (and disable) cookies on major browsers:
- Chrome Browser: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=de
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/de-de/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Our website uses functions of the web analytics service Google Analytics. Web analytics service provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses "cookies." These are small text files that your web browser stores on your device and allow analysis of website usage. Information generated by cookies about your use of our website is transmitted to a Google server and stored there. Server location is usually the US. Google Analytics cookies are set on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. As the operator of this website, we have a legitimate interest in the analysis of user behavior in order to optimize our website and possibly also advertising.
We use Google Analytics in conjunction with the IP anonymization feature. It ensures that Google shortens your IP address within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to transmission to the United States. There may be exceptions where Google transmits and truncates the full IP address to a server in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate your use of the website, to report on website activity, and to provide us with other services related to website activity and internet usage. There is no merger of the Google Analytics transmitted IP address with other Google data.
The setting of cookies through your web browser can be prevented. However, some features of our website may be restricted. Likewise, you can prevent the collection of data relating to your website use, including your IP address and subsequent processing by Google. This is possible by downloading and installing the browser plug-in accessible via the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
Opposition to data collection
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent your data from being collected on future visits to our website: Disable Google Analytics.
For details on how to handle user data on Google Analytics, please
To fully comply with legal data protection requirements, we have entered into a contract processing agreement with Google.
Demographics in Google Analytics
Our website uses the demographics feature of Google Analytics. It can be used to generate reports that contain statements on the age, gender and interests of the site visitors. This data comes from interest-based advertising from Google and third-party visitor data. An assignment of the data to a specific person is not possible. You can disable this feature at any time. This is possible through the ad settings in your Google Account or by generally prohibiting the collection of your data by Google Analytics, as explained in the section "Objection to data collection".
Use of social media plugins from Facebook
Due to our legitimate interest in the analysis, optimization and operation of our online offer (within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) lit. DSGVO), this website uses the Facebook social plug-in, which is provided by Facebook Inc. ( 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA). Recognizable are the bindings to the Facebook logo or the terms "Like", "Like", "Share" in the colors Facebook (blue and white). Information about all Facebook plug-ins can be found via the following link: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/
Facebook Inc. complies with European data protection law and is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active
The plugin creates a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook servers. The website operator has no influence whatsoever on the nature and extent of the data transmitted by the plugin to the Facebook Inc. servers. Information can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084
The plugin informs Facebook Inc. that you as a user have visited this website. There is the possibility that your IP address will be saved. If you are logged into your Facebook account while visiting this website, the information will be linked to it. If you use the functions of the plugin - for example by sharing or "liking" a post - the corresponding information will also be transmitted to Facebook Inc. Do you want to prevent the Facebook. Inc. associates this information with your Facebook account, please log out of Facebook before visiting this website and delete your stored cookies. Through your Facebook profile, you can make additional data processing settings for advertising purposes or object to the use of your data for promotional purposes. You can find the settings here:
- Profile settings on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen
- Cookie deactivation page of the US website: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2#!/
- Cookie deactivation page of the European website: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1#!/
Which data, for what purpose and to what extent
Facebook collects, uses and processes data and which rights and setting
options you have to protect your privacy can be found in the Facebook
you have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may provide information about the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition Existence of a right of appeal,
- the origin of their data, if they were not collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making including profiling and possibly informative information on their details, according to Art. 16 DSGVO immediately correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored with us desire;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you this to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- aaccording to Art. 77 DSGVO to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
WWe also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Up-to-dateness and change of this data